Dobinsons 1.0 - 2.5" IMS Lift Kit for Lexus LX570 2008-2021 - DSSKITIMS2511
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil SpringsÂ
- If you are looking for a leveledÂ stance, select C59-544 and C59-559V
- Coils are SIDE SPECIFIC, Install on the side shown on the white tag
- ****WILL NOT WORK WITH AHC (ACTIVE HEIGHT CONTROL)****
- Â ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for IMS59-60688 should be set at 222mm(8.74") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for all 2007-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series applications. Designed,Â developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4Ãƒâ€”4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the worldâ‚¬â„¢s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsonsâ€žÂ¢ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.