Dobinsons 1.0 - 2.5" MRR 3-way Adjustable Lift Kit for Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series 2008-2021 - DSSKITMRA25
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression -Â For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 60mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 66mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKMâ‚¬?HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, lowâ‚¬?wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoirÂ
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 FrontÂ MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRRÂ Shocks and 4 Coil Springs.
- If you are looking for a leveledÂ stance, select C59-544 and C59-559V
- Aproximate hub to guardÂ
- C59-559V Stock Load 24"
- C59-535 Stock Load 25"
- C59-545 Stock Load 26"
- Coils are SIDE SPECIFIC, Install on the sideÂ shown on the white tagv
- Â ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for MRA59-A688 should be set at 222mm(8.74") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
--Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for all 2007-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series applications. Designed,Â developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4Ãƒâ€”4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the worldâ‚¬â„¢s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsonsâ€žÂ¢ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.