Dobinsons 1.5"-3.5" Lift Kit for Lexus GX460 4x4 2010 to 2022 (KDSS) - DSSKIT0017
- Front Coil Spring Specs
- C59-300 - V8 - 1.5" Lift, Stock front end load
- C59-302 - V8 - 2" lift, Stock front end load
- C59-314 - V8 - 2.5" lift, Stock front end load
- C59-352 - V8 - 2.0" lift, 110-220LBS front end load
- C59-354 - V8 - 2.0â€� lift, 220-350LBS front end load
- Rear Coil Spring Specs
- C59-323 - 0.5" lift, Stock rear end
- C59-599 - 1" lift, Stock rear end
- C59-505 - 1.5" lift, Stock rear end load
- C59-325 - 2" lift, Stock rear end load
- C59-327 - 2" lift, 200-400LB heavy rear load weight
- C59-329 - 2" lift, 600-800lbs heavy rear load weight
- C59-331 - 2" lift, 900-1000lbs super heavy rear load weight
- C59-675V - 2" Stock Load (Variable Rate, Long Travel)
- C59-677V - 2" 400lb Load / 3" Stock Load (Variable Rate, Long Travel)
- C59-701V - 2" 600lb Load / 3" 200lb Load (Variable Rate, Long Travel)
- C59-749V - 2" 800lb Load / 3" 400lb Load (Variable Rate, Long Travel)
- C59-849V - 2" 1000lb+ Load / 3" 600lb Load (Variable Rate, Long Travel)
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
Includes front and rear spacers to correct lean, We reccomend installing both front and rear spacers on the passenger side of the vehicle.
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2010 to 2022 Lexus GX460 4.6L V8, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4Ã—4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As we export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the worldâ€™s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsonsâ„¢ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.