Dobinsons 2-2.5" MRR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit for Toyota 4Runner 1995 to 2002 3rd Gen - DSSKITMRA34R
- Front Coil Spring Specs
- C59-276 - 2.0" Lift Coils - Stock Load
- C59-134 - 2.5" Lift Coils Stock Load / 2.0" Lift Coils - 110lb Load
- C59-238 - 2.5" Lift Coils - 110lb Load
- Rear Coil Spring Specs
- C59-131 - 2" Lift Light to Medium Load
- C59-137V - 2" Lift Variable Rate Heavy Load 220LBS+
- C59-297V - 2" Lift Variable Rate Heavy Load 440LBS+
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm/60mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 2.2"/2.6" Diameter precision honed shock bodies with HD 3mm thick walls
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM-HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low-wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
Dobinsons offer this complete 2.0-2.5" suspension system for the 1996 to 2002 4Runner models (also known as Hilux Surf) with the gas engine looking to freshen up their suspension as well as add ground clearance. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.