Dobinsons 3-3.5" IMS Suspension Lift Kit Jeep Wrangler JL 2-door - DSSKIT0755
- Front Coil Spring Specs
- C29-216V - 3" 0-100lb Load
- C29-218V - 3" 200lb+ Load
- Rear Coil Spring Specs
- C29-217V - 3" Stock Load
- C29-219V - 3" 100-200lb Load
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- 2.6" Precision Honed Shock Body
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- When fitting C29-218V an adjustable front track bar is required to center the axle and prevent coils from coming in contact with the bump stops.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.