FOAM CELL PRO 2" SUSPENSION LIFT KIT SUITED FOR 2005-2021 NISSAN FRONTIER/NAVARA D40 - STAGE 1
Foam Cell Pro 2" Suspension Lift Kit Suited For 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier/Navara D40 - Stage 1
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers. The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
Foam Cell Pro Features
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
Trailchasers Reviews The Foam Cell Pro Suspension Kit
"We hit sand dunes, wash board roads, whoops, steep rocky hill climbs and the truck handled everything with ease. If you haven't experienced a suspension system that keeps your wheels on the ground and the vehicle stable through obstacles you are missing out. Most people don’t think of suspension giving you traction, but it does. If your rig isn’t planted, the tires are constantly slipping. The traction I got from this kit far exceeded anything I experienced in the past. Areas where I got tire slip before, I got all traction. The bump absorption is outstanding. Having a suspension that performs the way the foam cell pro does makes offroading a more comfortable ride, resulting in a much more pleasant experience every time I take the truck out. Meaning I want to go out more often. I am super pleased with the Ironman Foam Cell Pro kit. My truck is finally dialed in and ready to tackle any terrain I want to take it through." Trailchasers, read the full review here.
Trailchasers puts the Foam Cell Pro Kit On Display:
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.