XRC GEN2 9.5K WATERPROOF WINCH WITH STEEL CABLE – 97495
The new Smittybilt XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500lb to 17,500 lbs capacities, Smittybilts XRC Series winches can handle any situation you can get into. Every XRC winch features a Series Wound 6.6 HP motor and a 3-Stage Planetary Gear System with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV-Resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars to provide you with a great looking system that will last you a lifetime. Every XRC winch includes a heavy duty winch controller, four-way roller fairlead, forged steel tow hook, and a redesigned solenoid box that can be mounted in 3 different positions for maximum versatility. If you're looking for a winch equipped with a synthetic winch rope, look to the XRC Comp Series for the ultimate in pulling power and performance. A Smittybilt XRC winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation. Winch includes a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 3 Year Electrical Warranty.
Off-roaders and outdoor enthusiasts know that anything can happen when traversing through wild terrain off the beaten path. When you are ready to upgrade and get added protection, a Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch is an ideal solution. Once installed, it provides reliable support when you need to get out of a jam.
Before jumping in and buying the right accessory, a few considerations are needed. The weight and size of your vehicle will determine which is the best option. There area also electrical, hybrid, portable and mechanical hand-operated options. If the ease of electric is your ideal option, count on 4 Wheel Parts for your Smittybilt Gen2 XRC winch needs.
Quality You Can Count On
Durability and quality are essential elements of any accessory upgrade.
- Not Vehicle Specific
- Rated line pull: 9,500 lbs. (4,309kgs) single-line
- Motor: 6.6hp series wound
- Control: remote switch, 12"" (3.7m) lead
- Gear Train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 161.28:1
- Waterproofing: IP67 rating
- Fairlead: 4-way roller
- Weight: 78.0 lbs. (35.0 k)
- Bolt pattern: 10.0"" x 4.5""
- Brake: automatic In-drum
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3"" x 5.4"" x 9.4""
- Drum size: diameter 2.5""
- Cable type: wire rope
- Cable: 93.5 feet 5/16 inch diameter
- Limited 3 year warranty on electrical components
- Winch plate sold separately
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at Product page.
- Products that can ship via Ground will be shipped to physical addresses only inside the Lower 48 United States. If a product that normally ships via Ground is purchased with a product that ships Freight, the entire order will be shipped via Freight.
- If shipping outside of the Lower 48 United States, prior to ordering, please email us at the email below for a shipping quote. We will reach out with an invoice for the shipping balance shortly after the order is placed.